After the initial Autodesk Exchange Apps Portathon was held last year, the ADN team is running a similar – but expanded – event, the Autodesk Exchange Apps Hackathon, on September 20-21.
There’s more information available on both Jeremy’s blog and the ADN DevBlog, but here’s a quick summary of the salient points:
- Free to attend
- Open to anyone, anywhere (it’s a virtual event)
- Lots of great presentations on app development
- The ADN team will also be available to provide support
- You earn money for apps you get published
- $50/$100 for published free/paid apps, up to 5 per company
- Additional Cloud/Sustainability App competitions, with iPad minis to win
This is really a great opportunity to get your apps in front of lots of Autodesk customers – there have been upwards of the 2.25 million unique visitors to the store since its inception – and to earn money from Autodesk for doing so! Find out more from the Hackathon site.