I registered for AU 2012, yesterday. I had originally thought it was opening early for speakers, but apparently not: anyone can now register to attend and receive an early bird discount of $500 (before October 15).
If you’re interested in seeing what classes are scheduled for this year’s AU – which will be held from Nov 27-29 in the Mandalay Bay Hotel, Las Vegas – you can browse the class catalog online. Here are the classes I’m scheduled to deliver or participate in, for instance:
As you can see, there’s more detail on the class timings than I provided in my previous post:
- CP3573 – AutoCAD Programming Gurus Go Head to Head
- Tuesday, Nov 27, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- CP1914 – Moving code to the cloud – it’s easier than you think!
- Tuesday, Nov 27, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
- CP4342-R – Cloud and mobile developer round-table
- Tuesday, Nov 27, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- CP1482 – AutoCAD – Meet the Experts
- Tuesday, Nov 27, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- CP1921 – Developing a simple Metro-style application for Windows 8
- Wednesday, Nov 28, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
It looks like Tuesday is going to be a bit busy, but that’s how these things go – at least Wednesday will be a bit more relaxed. It does mean I won’t be spending much (probably any) time at Tuesday’s ADN DevLab, which is a bit of a shame.
I am happy my “cloud" & mobile” lecture is scheduled right before the associated round-table (this year’s name for the increasingly popular unconference sessions). It’ll be great to follow that topic with a more interactive (and no doubt quite animated) discussion.
I also have an AUv session that has been accepted:
- CM4783-V – Secure Your AutoCAD Environment
This one’s a bit different, in that it’s very much CAD manager/end-user focused. Should be an interesting experience.
See you in Las Vegas! :-)